Research Professor, Center for Human Growth & Development
- email@example.com, 734.615.6051
- Anne Petersen is Founder/President of Global Philanthropy Alliance, Research Professor, Center Human Growth & Development, UMichigan. She leads/serves on several scientific or philanthropic voluntary boards/committees.
- "Health and Development in Africa: What are the Engines for Growth and Change?” second annual address of the Alliance for Earth Science, Engineering, and Development in Africa, Penn State University, University Park, PA April 2007.
- “Broadening Participation in the US and South Africa: A Partnership,” Invited AERA Symposium discussant, annual meeting of the American Educational Research Association, New York, NY March 2008.
- "Psychological Impact of Pregnancy for Rural Adolescents," Public Health Service-- Office of Adolescent Pregnancy, 1985-1990 ($464,675 direct costs for years 1985-1990), with J. Vicary and A. Crouter.
- “Women in Education: 35 Years of Progress?” Invited presentation at a symposium “The Capital Women of SIG:RWE: Past Chairs Share their Thoughts and Visions about Using Research to Advance Gender Equity” at the annual meeting of the Special Interest Group of the American Educational Research Association on Research on Women in Education, Arlington, VA November 2008.
- “The Role of the Development Community in Enhancing Research Capacity.” Presented in an invited symposium “Enhancing Research Capacity in Human Development in the Developing World,” Biennial Meeting of the International Society for the Study of Behavioral Development, Wurzburg, Germany July 2008.
- “Brain Drain: Why Women Scientists/Engineers Leave Academe and Industry.” Invited presentation at the Iowa State University – American Council on Education conference on “Faculty Flexibility” in Ames, Iowa October 2008.
- Center for Human Growth and Development