Professor, Department of Afroamerican and African Studies
Adjunct Professor, Department of Epidemiology
- email@example.com, 734.764.5514
- In press: Manuscript on the history of World Bank policy, including the evolving sector specific strategies on health care, state formation and financial transformation for Africans.
- Socioeconomic and ecological determinants of health in Mwanza, Tanzania (2007).
- Post-socialism project in Tanzania examining the impact of Ujamaa Villages on rural reform and the impact of reform on the former Ujamaa villages.
- Department of Afroamerican and African Studies (DAAS)