Professor, Ecology and Evolutionary Biology
Director, Interdepartmental Concentration in Global Health
- Currently involved in training and research projects in Kenya and Malawi.
- Research on malaria and schistosomiasis in Africa and leishmaniasis in the Middle East.
- Spatial clustering of endemic Burkitt's lymphoma in high-risk regions of Kenya (2006).
- Research on how socially-marketed insecticide-treated nets effectively reduce Plasmodium infection and anemia among children in urban Malawi (2006).
- Ecology and Evolutionary Biology
- Interdepartmental Concentration in Global Health