Associate Professor, Microbiology and Immunology
- HIV/AIDS Prevention Model with Faith Leaders. With Kathleen Ford, Allison Aiello, Terry Joiner (AME Church, U-M Global REACH - NIH and PEPFAR pending).
- Various collaborations with the Zambian government, NGOs and the Teaching Hospital of Zambia to provide support for PLWHA, HIV/AIDS counseling, medical training and exchanges in Lusaka. With Kathleen Ford, Allison Aiello, Terry Joiner (AME Church, U-M Global REACH - NIH and PEPFAR pending).
- Distance learning science-based training curriculum for Community Health Agents at Wilberforce Community College in South Africa with Kathleen Ford, Allison Aiello, Terry Joiner (USAID - PEPFAR pending).
- Continued expansion of services of OVC and Women's Center (AME) in Lebotse, Botswana with Kathleen Ford, Allison Aiello, Terry Joiner (Botswana Global Fund, PEPFAR and Gates Foundation funding to AME - PEPFAR pending).
- Additionally maintains access to clergy leaders and community contacts in Swaziland, Zimbabwe, Lesotho, Congo-Brazzaville and Ghana.
- Payne Theological Seminary, Wilberforce, Ohio. Adjunct faculty, Course for clergy and faith leaders. “What Clergy Should Know about HIV/AIDS” . Contents of the required course include impact and issues of HIV/AIDS in Sub-Saharan Africa.
- South Africa
- Microbiology and Immunology