Assistant Professor, Anthropology
Assistant Professor, School of Natural Resources and Environment
- Environmental Governance, Forests and Logging Concessions: the effects of institutional complexity on forest systems, cover, and change in Central Africa with Arun Agrawal, Dan Brown, Jan McAlpine (pending NSF).
- Traditional Healing in Tanzania: Towards an Integrated Practice of Social, Medical, and Environmental Justice (pending NSF).
- Concessionary Politics in Southern Africa (2005, CIBE).
- Sangha River Network Project (site available at www.yale.edu/sangha and on http://www.umich.edu/~infosrn).
- Also extensive consulting, development and research work in Africa prior to U-M in 2003.
- Central African Republic
- School of Natural Resources and Environment