Professor, Environmental Health Sciences
- U.S.-sponsored Tertiary Education Linkage Program: Faculty, Curriculum and Research Development Related to Cleaner Production Technologies and Advanced and Smart Materials, with the Cape Peninsula University of Technology (Peninsula Technikon) (current).
- Health, Pollution and Economic Development in South Durban with Dr. Rajen Naidoo (University of Natal) (current, NIH/FIC).
- Health Status & Risk Factors Associated with Adverse Health Outcomes among the South Durban Community (University of Natal, Durban Metropolitan Health Authority).
- Evaluation of hospital waste management option completed for the Ministry of Health and CDC (Mozambique).
- Malaria and environmental health education/interventions in Nigeria.
- Women's education in Nigeria with Elisha Renne.
- South Africa
- Environmental Health Sciences