Clinical Instructor, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Research into building sustainable leadership and sustainable business models required for success of medical rehabilitation in developing countries.
- International Rehabilitation Forum (member). Collaborative work with the University of Ghana to build a residency training program and support their school of Allied Health.
- GIEU: Developing strategy to build a national medical rehabilitation infrastructure in Ghana with Andrew Haig and Anthony Chiodo. Students to develop a policy paper in cooperation with Ghanaian experts (2007).
- Research on the use of a language-independent, computer-based functional evaluation as an epidemiological and medical outcomes tool in Ghana.
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation