Professor, Public Policy
- Ongoing project with Amnesty International to promote an international Arms Trade Treaty to stem the flow of arms that contribute to human rights violations.
- Chair of the international programs committee that oversees all of the American Friends Service Committee's international work, including peace-building, development projects and overseas humanitarian assistance.
- Comparative analysis of North African human rights groups, to appear in an encyclopedia of human rights.
- Research on the contribution of small states to the process of drafting the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and other international human rights instruments.
- Published a book chapter on Moroccan human rights movement (2006).
- Site review of Amnesty International’s section on Morocco (2005).
- Led a Fulbright-Hays tour of Morocco and Spain for American teachers (2005).
- Gerald R Ford School of Public Policy