Assistant Professor, Psychology
Assistant Professor, Ecology and Evolutionary Biology
- Behavior, Communication, and Cognition in Gelada Monkeys and Baboons in Ethiopia. Topics include sexual selection and signaling
- male-male competition and the role of testosterone
- stress and physiological costs of behavior
- hybrid zone baboon studies in Awash National Park and gelada studies in Simien Mountains National Park (see Jacinta Beehner) (2005-present).
- Social Behavior and Cognition in Baboons in Botswana (2001-2005, University of Pennsylvania Postdoctoral Fellowship).
- Ecology and Evolutionary Biology