The World Needs Victors
Gifts to the Center for Chinese Studies (CCS) are used to support the full range of our scholarly, academic, and community activities that include:
- Increased financial assistance for our master’s degree students
- Research funds for our doctoral students and faculty associates
- Development of study abroad opportunities for U-M students in China
- Programs to advance the study of China in all disciplines at U-M
If you wish to support the Center for Chinese Studies, please visit our online giving page or contact CCS at 734.764.6308.
Your gifts are tax-deductible as allowed by law. Thank you for your support.
Ensure that the best, brightest minds have access to the College regardless of their financial circumstances.
Fund real-world, global experiences outside the academy through entrepreneurial efforts and internships.
Support frontline research across disciplines into bold ideas that will solve the most challenging problems in our changing world...
- a world that needs Victors.