CJS Google Calendar
The Center for Japanese Studies maintains two public Google calendars for the University of Michigan community. Anyone with a Google UMICH account may subscribe to one or both of these calendars.
- CJS Events: This calendar contains the schedule of events sponsored or co-sponsored by CJS.
- CJS Academics: Developed primarily for CJS MA students and others with an interest in Japanese Studies, this calendar contains the schedule of workshops, information sessions, and events for students as well as deadlines for various applications.
How to Subscribe
To subscribe to these calendars, follow these steps:
- Login to your Google calendar at calendar.umich.edu using your uniqname and kerberos password.
- On the left side of the calendar, locate the box with the words "Add a coworker's calendar" in the "Other calendars" area.
- Cut and paste the calendar ID (listed below) of the calender you wish to subscribe, and then press the return key. If you wish to subscribe to both calendars, you will need to do this step twice, one for each calendar.
Calendar IDs (copy and paste beginning with umich.edu and ending with google.com for each calendar):
- CJS Events: email@example.com
- CJS Academics: firstname.lastname@example.org