CREES Videos on YouTube
Many CREES videos are now available on YouTube. Click the image above to be directed to the CREES channel. Photos by Peter Smith
Zamek Królewski, Kraków
CREES has long been invested in making The University of Michigan a center of Polish studies in North America
Ann Arbor in Russian Literature:
Revisiting the Carl R. Proffer and Ardis Legacies
Click photo for program info and video
CREES is the Center for Russian, East European, and Eurasian Studies at the University of Michigan’s International Institute. CREES is a U.S. Department of Education-supported National Resource Center that awards Foreign Language and Area Studies (FLAS) Fellowships. CREES is home to the Copernicus Program in Polish Studies, and works alongside the Center for European Studies and Weiser Center for Emerging Democracies in association with the Ronald and Eileen Weiser Center for Europe and Eurasia.
- Weiser Center releases 2013-14 Annual Report July 16, 2014
- Paul Saunders (REES/Political Science MA '92): Seven Ways a New Cold War with Russia Will Be Different May 11, 2014
- Ukraine sanctions aside, US carmakers eye Russia market to save GM April 19, 2014
- Speak, Dance, Love...Chocolate!
- 8:00 PM
- Films. The Last Day of Summer (Ostatni dzien lata) and Innocent Sorcerers (Niewinni czarodzieje).
- Film. Night Train (Pociag).