CREES offers several degree program options for undergraduate students, all of which provide great flexibility in choosing an interdisciplinary course of study. Undergraduate courses in anthropology, economics, history, political science, screen arts and cultures, Slavic languages and literatures, and sociology provide many options for focusing on Russia, Eastern Europe, and/or Eurasia as an undergraduate major or minor. In addition, CREES is one of only a few U-M units that offer a Concurrent Undergraduate-Graduate Study Program that allows outstanding students to earn a B.A. or B.S. and REES M.A. in five years.
* No prerequisites
* 15 credits
* At least one course each in arts/culture, history, and social science
Appointments with the CREES Advisor are held at CREES, 1080 S. University Avenue, Suite 3668. Schedule an advising appointment
Additional Information for Undergraduates
- ADMISSIONS: Applications for admission to U-M are available through the Office of Undergraduate Admissions.
- LSA REQUIREMENTS: Information about college-wide requirements are posted at LSA Degrees & Requirements.
- EXPERIENCE: Visit our Study Abroad page for information on gaining first-hand experience in Russia, Eastern Europe, or Eurasia.
- CAREER OPTIONS: What can you do with a REES degree? Check out the Career Center's REES Career Guide for some ideas.