The SeAH Haiam Arts and Sciences Scholarship provides two to three awards of varying amounts to support undergraduate and graduate students' research travel, research work, fieldwork, or attendance at an academic conference related to Korean Studies, which will be used to support academic pursuits. The funding maximum is $2,500.
- Students may be undergraduate or graduate students.
- Research should be focused on Korean studies.
Scholarship Requirements Applicants must submit:
- one-page funding proposal
- curriculum vitae
- one recommendation letter from the advisor
- budget plan (see page two of application)
- completed application
Please send all materials to:
Nam Center for Korean Studies
Suite 4661, 1080 S. University Ave.
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-1106
Email submission to email@example.com.
Letters of recommendation MUST be submitted as hard copies.