International studies advisors are available to meet with undeclared students who would like to learn more about the program, and also with current majors and minors who would like to discuss course selection, degree requirements, degree audits, and other matters of concern. Please make your advising appointment by clicking on meet with an advisor.
Undeclared students should also plan to attend, one of the international studies orientation and Q&A sessions. For up to date orientation sessions please see upcoming Fall 2015 schedule. If you have questions please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Orientation and Q&A
- Degree requirements
- How to declare
- Additional majors/minors offered at the II
- Study abroad, grants and internships
- Relevance of an international studies degree
Upcoming FALL 2015 Sessions
- Sept.16, Wednesday, 12-1 PM, Advisor: Folake Graves
- Oct.15, Thursday, 4:15-5:15 PM, Advisor: Sofia Carlsson
- Nov.18, Wednesday, 12-1 PM, Advisor: Folake Graves
- Dec.10, Thursday, 4:15-5:15 PM, Advisor: Sofia Carlsson
All sessions are held in Room 1644, International Institute, 1080 South University/SSWB.
A half hour presentation will be followed by questions and discussion. Students can declare major or minor at the orientation session. For more information e-mail email@example.com
Parents and prospective students are welcome. For more information please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Career events for PICS students will be offered during academic year. Please visit the PICS event page for more information.