Gifts to the African Studies Center (ASC) are used to support initiatives that enhance the study of Africa at the University of Michigan and beyond. These include:
- Residencies for African Presidential Scholars
- Science, technology, engineering, and mathematics research
- Faculty research focused on Africa
- Strengthening African social research data
- Advancement of African studies in U-M’s curriculum
- Multilateral partnerships between U-M and African partners
If you wish to support the African Studies Center, please visit our online giving page at U-M Leaders & Best Online Giving »
Gifts are tax deductible as allowed by law. ASC accepts cash, checks, credit cards, as well as matching gifts and securities.
If you are interested in making a planned gift to ASC, please contact Traci Lombre.