Skip to Content



Deadline: February 15

Along with other grants offered through the Weiser Center for Europe and Eurasia's Summer Grants for Research and Internships in Europe & Eurasia, CES supports CES Summer Research and Internship Grants.


Interested students should contact with any questions about these funding opportunities. Awards are contingent on the availability of funds.


The CES announcement blog and our Student Resources page have information about additional research and funding opportunities in and related to Europe and the European Union. Please visit the International Institute website for information about additional funding opportunities.

University of Michigan Travel Policy

All U-M students traveling abroad for university-related purposes (i.e., participating in study, research, work, or volunteer programs organized or supported by U-M departments/units or for which U-M in-residence credit is granted) are required to register their travel in the U-M Travel Registry and purchase U-M’s Travel Abroad Health Insurance. Students may also buy this insurance for personal or leisure travel abroad. For information about the U-M international travel policy and other international education resources, see Global Michigan.