Interested in working in Japan this summer? The Japan Internship Initiative connects U-M undergraduates of all language backgrounds and majors with spring/summer internships at Japanese companies. To get started, contact us at email@example.com.
- U-M undergraduate student in good academic standing
- Return to U-M for the fall semester following your spring/summer internship
- October through December: Student Application Period
- December through January: Resume review by internship sites
- January through February: Interviews conducted
- February - March: Students receive internship offers