The University of Michigan International Institute (II) photo contest is open to all students affiliated with the II and/or its 17 centers and programs. Photos must be taken in conjunction with research, study, or an internship abroad related to or funded by the II and/or its centers and programs. The research, internship, or study abroad must have been completed between August 2016–August 2017. For more information: email@example.com.
Rules of Entry
- Entrants must have participated in research, an internship, or study abroad related to or funded by the International Institute and/or one or more of its centers or programs between August 2016-August 2017
- Up to three photos (one per category) may be submitted per entrant
- Photos must be your original work and taken during your research, internship, or study abroad completed between August 2016-August 2017
- Digitally altered photos are not accepted. Black and white photos ARE eligible
- Submit photo(s) using the II submission form
- Entries must be received no later than the designated deadline of (October 30, 2017) and submitted via the International Institute's online photo contest submission form