The University of Michigan International Institute (II) brings together distinguished and diverse faculty and scholars with deep area studies and international expertise to enrich the university’s intellectual environment and to provide the U-M community with the knowledge, tools, and experience to become informed and active global citizens. We advance this mission through education, engagement, and innovation.
- Plurality of Love | Poetry and Art in the Works of Cuban Artist Rolando Estévez
09/19/2015 - 12/17/2015;
- 7:00 PM
- Lusophone Film Festival
09/24/2015 - 12/03/2015;
- Exhibition. Soviet Constructivist Posters of the 1920s: Branding the New Order.
09/26/2015 - 02/21/2016;
- 5:00 PM
- 2015 Summer in South Asia Fellowship Symposium
Speaker: UM SISA Fellows
- Conversations on Europe. “Visually Demolished and Textually Reconstructed: The Middle Ages in Contemporary Crime Fiction.”
Speaker: Panagiotis A. Agapitos, professor of Byzantine literature, University of Cyprus
- 5:30 PM
- Electric Shadows Film Series ~ Lost and Love (2015)
Speaker: State Theatre