Go Blue Wherever You Are!
2013 II Photo Contest Winner
While in the outskirts of Marrakech, 3 day camel trek. Photo courtesy: Christine Brash, Winner "Go Blue" category
The University of Michigan International Institute (II) advances the exchange of knowledge, ideas, and resources across U-M’s campus and with partnering institutions worldwide. Working actively with its centers and other academic units, the institute expands and enriches instructional programs, advances language study, and provides funding to students and faculty for research and study overseas. The II also brings leading scholars together to address national and international problems and collaborates with other academic units to recruit faculty members with international expertise.
- CJS Film Series: Ponyo
Speaker: The State Theatre
- A2KIFF, The Ann Arbor Korean Independent Film Festival: Non-Fiction Diary
- A2KIFF, The Ann Arbor Korean Independent Film Festival: My Place
- 2014 Worldwide Lecture Tour: 2014 Creating a World Full of Hope
Speaker: Ven. Pomnyun Sunim
- Lecture. “Was T. S. Eliot Ever Young?”
Speaker: Robert Crawford, professor of modern Scottish literature & Bishop Wardlaw Professor of Poetry, University of St Andrews
- 5:30 PM
- Film. Mother Joan of the Angels (Matka Joanna od Aniolów).