We wish to thank Ambassador Ronald Weiser and Eileen Lappin Weiser for their generous donation, their engagement, and their commitment to WCED/WCEE and the University of Michigan
The University of Michigan International Institute (II) brings together distinguished and diverse faculty and scholars with deep area studies and international expertise to enrich the university’s intellectual environment and to provide the U-M community with the knowledge, tools, and experience to become informed and active global citizens. We advance this mission through education, engagement, and innovation.
- Yuri Fukazawa of CJS wins LSA Staff Spotlight Award! March 17, 2015
- Princeton Dictionary of Buddhism Wins Dartmouth Medal for Most Outstanding Reference Work February 12, 2015
- U-M’s New Visitorship in Buddhist Studies Enhances a Growing Program February 10, 2015
- Francis W. Kelsey Exhibit. “‘Now or Never’: Collecting, Documenting, and Photographing the Aftermath of World War I in the Middle East”
01/14/2015 - 04/24/2015;
- 7:00 PM
- UMMA Exhibit. Hana Hamplová: Meditations on Paper.
02/21/2015 - 08/29/2015;
- 5:00 PM
- ISP Exhibit. Illustration/Graphic Novel Contest.
03/26/2015 - 04/21/2015;
- 5:00 PM