We wish to thank Ambassador Ronald Weiser and Eileen Lappin Weiser for their generous donation, their engagement, and their commitment to WCED/WCEE and the University of Michigan
Go Blue Wherever You Are!
2013 II Photo Contest Winner
While in the outskirts of Marrakech, 3 day camel trek. Photo courtesy: Christine Brash, Winner "Go Blue" category
The University of Michigan International Institute (II) advances the exchange of knowledge, ideas, and resources across U-M’s campus and with partnering institutions worldwide. Working actively with its centers and other academic units, the institute expands and enriches instructional programs, advances language study, and provides funding to students and faculty for research and study overseas. The II also brings leading scholars together to address national and international problems and collaborates with other academic units to recruit faculty members with international expertise.
- Weisers' $50 million gift impacts six University of Michigan units December 18, 2014
- Weisers' $50 million gift to U-M December 18, 2014
- In honor of $50 million donation, regents rename Dennison Building December 18, 2014
- Francis W. Kelsey Exhibit. “‘Now or Never’: Collecting, Documenting, and Photographing the Aftermath of World War I in the Middle East.”
01/14/2015 - 04/24/2015;
- 7:00 PM
- LRCCS Noon Lecture Series: Consumption as Knowledge: Pawnbrokers in Qing China Appraise Furs
Speaker: Elif Akçetin, Dept. of History, University of Illinois at Chicago
- CREES Noon Lecture. “Women, Vulnerability, and HIV in Eastern Europe and Central Asia.”
Speaker: Elizabeth King, assistant professor of health behavior and health education, U-M
- 1:30 PM